File Checksum Generator
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:40, 21 February 2014 by EUA (Created page with "'''TODO PICTURE HERE''' wxHexEditor could generate checksums for defined files. '''Also can generate multiple hash at one pass.''' The [http://mhash.sourceforge.net/ mhash]...")
TODO PICTURE HERE
wxHexEditor could generate checksums for defined files.
Also can generate multiple hash at one pass.
The mhash library is used for calculate the checksums.
- Allowed checksum functions are:
- MD2, MD4, MD5
- SHA1 (SHA128), SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- RipeMD128, RipeMD160, RipeMD256, RipeMD320
- HAVAL128, HAVAL160, HAVAL192, HAVAL224, HAVAL256
- TIGER128, TIGER160, TIGER192
- ADLER, CRC32, CRC32B, WHIRLPOOL, GOST, SNEFRU128, SNEFRU256