File Checksum Generator
wxHexEditor could generate checksums for the files.
Also can generate multiple hash at one pass.
The mhash library is used for calculate the checksums.
- Allowed checksum functions are:
- MD2, MD4, MD5
- SHA1 (SHA128), SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- RipeMD128, RipeMD160, RipeMD256, RipeMD320
- HAVAL128, HAVAL160, HAVAL192, HAVAL224, HAVAL256
- TIGER128, TIGER160, TIGER192
- ADLER, CRC32, CRC32B, WHIRLPOOL, GOST, SNEFRU128, SNEFRU256
At the end of the checksum calculation, results will pasted into system clipboard.
Also note that, "Use Current File" operation will hash the opened file with changes that not saved yet.