Revision as of 22:14, 22 April 2014 by EUA (Created page with "=Version 0.23 About to Release! (In April)= *Added many more languages! *Fixed many bugs that leads to crash and memory leaks. *Implemented prefetched functions. (SSD buster!)...")
- 1 Version 0.23 About to Release! (In April)
- 2 Version 0.22 Beta Released (09/05/2013)
- 3 Version 0.21 Beta Released (01/01/2013)
- 4 Version 0.20a Beta
- 5 Version
0.12 Beta0.20 Beta Released (29/2/2012)
- 6 Version 0.11 Beta Released (17/6/2011)
- 7 Version 0.10 Pre-Beta Released( 19 March 2011 )
- 8 Version 0.09 Alpha Released( 23 April 2010 )
- 9 Version 0.08 Alpha Released( 20 Feb 2010 )
Version 0.23 About to Release! (In April)
- Added many more languages!
- Fixed many bugs that leads to crash and memory leaks.
- Implemented prefetched functions. (SSD buster!)
- Fixed some cosmetic errors.
- Added Sorted Tag Saving / Loading
- Fixed Injection function.
- Implemented file change detection reload ( on wxWidgets > 2.9 )
- Implemented file compare connector to scroll 2 files at once.
- Added remember last panel states.
- Fixed TagEdit enabling code for addesses > 0xFFFFFFFFh.
- Sync with langulage files.(Added many languages!)
- Added MultiSearchAtBinary function, allows faster search on FindAll.
- Fixed logical sectors start. Now starts from 0 instead of 1.
- Added AutoShowTag option to preferences menu.
- Added auto tag panel popup with Process RAM open.
- Fixed Process RAM seeking.
- Added Report a Bug & Donation menu items :)
- Find Some Bytes button doesn't close find dialog anymore.
Version 0.22 Beta Released (09/05/2013)
- Now, supporting many codepages/encodings, including almost all DOS, ECBDIC, Windows CPs.
- Also supporting multi character codepages like Shift JIS, UTF8/16/32 and others....
- Added gksu and gksudo support for easy privilage elevations.
- Added Russian translation, non-complete. (by Nikolai Novikov)
- Fixed MacOSX binary issues that appears at old version due wx2.9
- Many bug fixes also some usage changes.
Version 0.21 Beta Released (01/01/2013)
- Device and Partition Backup/Restore and Erase tools.
- Customizable hex panel formatting.
- Customizable colours!
- Linux Process Memory Read/Write access.
- MultiLocale support with Turkish Language
Options Panel Fixed Hex control input
Version 0.20a Beta
- Fixed Hex control input
0.12 Beta 0.20 Beta Released (29/2/2012)
- Added OS types to program title.
- Fixed Backward/Forward search/replace gauge calculation with wrap around option.
- Removed some unneccessary event trigging from keyboard input, speeds up cursor a bit.
- Automated setting offset_scroll values at HexEditorCtrl::ReadFromBuffer.
- Added Clear button to Search Panel.
- Fixed Replace doesn't update UNDO
- Added better formatting to checksum result.
- Added copy checksum result to clipboard.
- Removed StatusBar Cursor Offset zeros from beginning.
- Fixed Tag offset show broken for big offsets at panel.
- Fixed Keyboard move break selection.
- Implemented native like selection on Text Control.
- Fixed Keyboard selection delay.
- Fixed Checksum file detection on custom file picks.
- Fixed comparison operation for MSW
- Added Debug Frame for redirecting MSW stdout. (Enabled via _DEBUG_ definition.)
- Added "Smart Escape" feature to GoTo dialog. Now escape clears current active field. If escape pressed on clear field, closes the dialog.
- Fixed Go to Dialog illegal key position walking on MSW.
- Fixed clearing all tag/search/compare panels on close of file.
- Fixed default positioning of Data Interpreter Panel at Win/OSX
- Disabled Win Devices that we cannot open currently
- Search speed up, also for Unicode UTF8 search.
- Added OpenMP libs flags to makefile. OpenMP still req OPTFLAGS="-fopenmp".
- Fixed Compare operation, Stop after N match counts merged diffs as 2.
- Added random color Quick TAG creation without info.
- Fixed Offset Scroll usage for lines instead of pages.
- Show sectors via thin red line for Disk access
- Added Previous & Next Sector buttons to GOTO dialog.
- Silenced some compilation warnings.
- Fixed parallel make.
- Added cancel button to Find/Replace dialog.(We don't like GNOME3)
- Rendering speedup.
- Implemented Find/Replace Dialog reverse search option.
- Allowed operation without offset control.
- Allowed Hex editor alone operation.
- Allowed Text editor alone operation.
- Added LBA adressing mode, Sector+Offset support.
- Fixed XORView key entry for OSX/WIN
- Added Import & Export TAGs support.
- Added Octal offset support.
- Added Compare: merge sections feature.
- Added stack overflow issues on CompareDialog::Compare().
- Fixed Notepad file selections undo/redo disabling.
- Added some cross-compile helper to makefile.
- Implemented Fill Selection function.
- Added Save as Dump for saving selection as a file.
- Added some help strings into menubar.
- Disabled paste operation if selection is true.
- Changed empty tags, now shown as Tag's Number + Offset at TagPanel.
- Added CTRL+G shortcut to" Go to Offset" dialog.
- Changed Goto Offset as Go to Offset.
- Changed default PREFIX to /usr/local
- Updated home url and mail
- Implemented Find Some Bytes button to find dialog.
- Fixed cursor misslocation on text/hex input at end of the screen.
- Fixed minus sector count at at InfoPanel.
- Fixed XORView check on file selections.
- Added Hexadecimal key support at XORView dialog.
- Added old value memory to all dialogs.
- Replaced hash calculation init with for looped one.
- Added MD/RIPEMD/SHA/TIGER/HAVAL/CRC/ADLER/GOST/WHRILPOOL/SNEFRU checksum functions.
- Added OpenMP acceleration to Checksum calculation.
- Added Devices SubMenu categorization.
- Changed file progress block sizes from 1MB to 128KB.
- Added mhash library for checksum calculations.
- Dropped Hashlib++ due some licenses in included files.
- Implemented CopyAs Dialog remembers old values.
- Changed CopyAs HTML Tags
tags with ...
- Added CopyAs Format WiKi and WiKi with TAGs.
- Added CopyAs Dialog Byte Per Line option.
- Added Offset/Hex/Text part options for CopyAs functions.
- Implemented HTML with TAGs Support. Hey this looks good!
- Implemented CopyAs Internet HTML and phpBB forum functions.
- Implemented CopyAs BigEndian support.
- Implemented CopyAs Text/Hex/C/C++ and ASM (Without BigEndian and HTML support)
- Added C/C++ type hex paste input.
- Fixed unmatched case text search.
- Fixed saveAs corruption due progress bar.
- Fixed error message typo.
- Fixed Compare Dialog result corruption for bigger than MB files.
- Fixed slow ASCI Text find.
- Added speed indicator to search progress gauges.
- Added speed indicator to hash progres dialog.
- Fixed File comparison dialog error for < 1 MB files.
- Fixed MacOSX File:Quit menu bug while file was open.
Version 0.11 Beta Released (17/6/2011)
- Now program became from pre-Beta stage to Beta stage.
- Added Progress dialogs for file save, comparison and checksum dialogs.
- Fixed GoTo dialog and uint64_t to String conversions on MSW.
- Fixed Device menu show bug.
- Added no device information for Windows.
- Fixed compilation error on PuppyLinux.
- Fixed undo commit bug at Direct mode(Thanks guerrier for indicating bug)
- Added file owner change for automated disk access on Linux/Unix.
- Added Auto-Offset resizing by file length.
- Changed Offset Hex:Dec switching by right mouse button from now.
- Added left click to offset area copies the address.
- Implemented Checksum Dialog core with MD5 & SHA family
- Implemented Disassembler panel code by using udis86 library.(Beta)
- Implemented UTF8/Unicode searching.
- Implemented File Compare option.
- Removed "(Alpha)" keyword on right click menus.
- And Many bug fixes...
Version 0.10 Pre-Beta Released( 19 March 2011 )
- Added M$ Windows partition detection and disk access code. Thanks Charilaos Skandylas.
- Added MacOSX device path recognition.
- Added Unique Feature : Insertion & Deletion without creating tempfile.
- Added XORView (r) feature to read/write XOR encrypted files on the fly.
- Added bit change ability to data interpreter panel.
- Added Open Recent File facility.
- Fixed font issues with wxOSX 2.9.x
- Added Blocky Read/Write code.
- Implemented FinAll and ReplaceAll functions.
- Added Progress gauge to FindAll function.
- Added Highlighting mechanizm for FindAll.
- Added Sector Size and Count for block device informations.
- Removed multiple "File cannot open!" warnings.
- Fixed bugs, washed codes and much more...
Version 0.09 Alpha Released( 23 April 2010 )
Version 0.08 Alpha Released( 20 Feb 2010 )
=Version 0.07 Alpha Released( 22 Feb 2009 )=